Portable Appliance Testing
The law makes it clear that businesses & organisations must conduct regular, thorough physical examinations of all portable appliances and record the results of these inspections. Current legislation states that 'all systems and equipment must be maintained so as to prevent danger, while also ensuring they are in an 'efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair'.
As a trained electrician and a 'competent person' I have over 20 years' experience testing and repairing electrical equipment. I am available to offer my Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) services at a more reasonable rate compared to most electrical contractors in the area.
I offer the following package at an arranged and convenient time to suit you:
- Each item will be visually checked and tested with an electronic tester for earth continuity and insulation integrity.
- Passed items will be date labelled.
- Repair of failed items as appropriate (parts at an extra cost).
- Each item tested will be recorded and a report made for your records.
- I will contact you, as a yearly reminder, a month before the due retest date.
PAT testing rates:
Less than 25 items at £1.25 per item,
Over 25 items at 1 per item.
Repair assessment to failed equipment if carried out at £10 per half hour.
If you can not see what from our list above the type of work you require, don't worry we will be happy to confirm that we can carry-out the work.
Give us a call on 01469 569 838 or 07922 084 085 and we would be happy to discuss your needs.
- TV's & audio equipment
- Ensure you &
- Seasonal packages
- Burglar Alarm
- Equipment Repairs
- Basic Electrical work
- Painting & Decorating
- Flat-Pack furniture